|Current Version: 4.2.7
If you have not received the email with your License or Upgrade information please check your email Spam folder or contact me.
|Within 24 hours of your purchase, you will receive an email with the download instructions and license information.||Buy $45|
PolyUnwrapper is a complete set of professional tools designed for the texture artists, especially for the architectural and game industries.
It contains plenty of features that will greatly help you improve your unwrapping workflow.
Supported 3ds Max versions
2010 - 2017
What's New in Version 4.2
- Added support for 3ds Max 2017
- Align Shells: Shells can now be aligned to the 0-1 space as a group
- Added Get Render size from current texture map
- Settings Manager UI
- Advanced UV Shells Randomizer
- Expand Selection By Smoothing Group now works with strict groups too
- Render custom UV Tile (with UDIM nomenclature)
This is a Free Upgrade for all current users. If you have not received your new License information yet, please contact us.
You can download a Demo version of PolyUnwrapper 4.0.3 before you buy it. Please note that some features have been disabled in the Demo.
It is recommended that you read the known issues before installing PolyUnwrapper.